Friday, July 29, 2011

My Review of Teleflex TFXTREME 3600 Mercury Control Cables

Originally submitted at Jamestown Distributors

Teleflex 3600 control cables have an engine end fitting for Mercury engines and a 10-32 threaded end for the controls. The cable is premium TFXTREME for smoothest possible performance. Fits: Mercury products (1965-date); Force (1993-date) using Mercury controls which accept 10-32 threaded ends or u...


Great Cable

By Aircraft and Boats from Tulsa, OK on 7/29/2011

 

5out of 5

Pros: Works great

Cons: expensive

Best Uses: Throttle Control, Shift Control

Describe Yourself: Advanced

Was this a gift?: No

Repalced aging controls on my 1973 Mercruiser MC1. Thought my old cables were ok, but when I got these I realized that my cables were shot. She shifts smooth as silk now. They are expensive, but good cables are essential to smooth operation.

(legalese)

No comments: